Thanks for your interest in becoming a driver for the 2024 ATX Open. We are looking for responsible, good-driving individuals to be a part of the tournament transportation team. To become a driver for the ATX Open you need to meet ALL the below requirements.
Our operations are from February 21 to March 3, 2024
We have several requirements to become a volunteer driver:
- You must be between the ages of 25-70 yrs
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be comfortable driving people around in a tournament vehicle (SUVs and large SUV’s) around the local area (including downtown Austin), picking up and dropping off at Austin airport.
- MUST know how to get to and from Westwood Country Club, Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown near the Domain, Even Hotel Austin near the Domain, the Sonesta ES Suites Austin the Domain area, the Austin Airport, and downtown Austin. You will be given the addresses of the hotels prior to Orientation, so it’s mandatory that you know how to get to and from (from the site, airport, hotels, etc) them prior to your first shift.
- MUST attend Mandatory Driver Orientation on Sunday, February 18th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (approximately) at Westwood Country Club.
- Must have a cell phone (we need this to communicate with you during your shifts)
- Must be able to work a minimum of FOUR, 4+hour shifts during the tournament.