Thank you for interest in participating as a Ball Person at the 2024 ATX Open to be held February 24th – March 3rd at Westwood Country Club.
Follow the link to sign up to participate:
Listed below are the requirements to take part as a ball person:
- Ball Persons must be at least 12 years of age by Feb 24, 2023
- Second-year ball persons will need to attend 2 practice sessions.
- First-year ball persons must attend three (3) of the scheduled training clinics
- You are required to work 3 shifts between Feb 24th – March 1.
- All Ball Persons need to register for a minimum of(1) shift on either Saturday, Feb 24th or Sunday, Feb 25th (Qualifying Rounds).
- All Ball Persons need to register for two (2) additional shifts between Monday, February 26th & Friday, March 1st.We would like you to pick one day and one evening session. You are welcome to sign up for as many shifts as you are available to work. I will send the final schedule out on February 15th.
- Day shifts may go longer than scheduled due to match length. Please be prepared to stay until match completion or the end of your session.
- Selections for the weekend semi-finals and finals will be posted on Wednesday, Feb 28th.
The ATX Open will provide each Ball Person with the following:
- An ATX Tournament uniform or shirt
- 1 Grounds pass (does not guarantee stadium entry)
- Tournament Photo Credential
- Meals and Drinks for your scheduled shifts.
To register as a ball person, please complete all the required fields on the form. You will also be required to upload a headshot photo for your credential.
The photo must be a passport-style headshot only of you alone with a solid background in JPG format, (no hats, no sunglasses, and no others in your photo). The photo file should be saved with your full name.
Our ball-person management team will start sending email blasts with updates and information on the training and general information about the tournament. Our goal is to send you a final schedule confirmation the week of February 15th. Questions please email the ball person manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining our team!