Thank you for your interest in participating as a Ball Person at the 2023 ATX Open to be held Feb 25 – March 5th at Westwood Country Club
The ATX will provide each Ball Person with the following:
- An ATX Tournament uniform or shirt
- 1 Grounds pass (does not guarantee stadium entry)
- Tournament Photo Credential
- Meals and Drinks for your scheduled shifts.
Listed below are the requirements to participate as a ball person:
- Ball Persons must be at least 12 years of age by Feb 24, 2023
- All participants must attend three (3) of the scheduled training clinics
- You are required to work 3 shifts between Feb 25th – March 3.
- All Ball Persons must register for one (1) shift on either Saturday Feb 25th or Sunday Feb 26th (Qualifying Rounds).
- All Ball Persons must register for two (2) shifts between Monday Feb 27th & Friday March 3rd. We would like you to pick one day and one evening session.
- You are welcome to sign for as many shifts as you are available to work. Final schedule will be sent out February 15th
- Day shifts may go longer than scheduled due to match length. Please be prepared to stay until match completion or the end of your session.
- Selections for the weekend Semi-Finals and Finals will be made on Wednesday March 2nd.
- Please register for shifts on days that you can guarantee availability.
- You will be required to upload a headshot photo for your credential.
- The photo must be a passport style headshot of you without other people in it and have a solid background.
- The file should be in JPG format, (no hats and no sunglasses).
- The photo file should be saved with your full name.
- Once you have completed the registration form and submitted it, you will receive an auto reply. If you do not receive one, then there may have been a problem with your registration. Please try again or check your spam folder.